Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Table Talk Tuesdays - Using the runners and coasters in a unique way.

If you know me, you know I like a casual style for a table. Now,I do love a formal table during the holidays or if I have several guests over, but for our family who usually comes over one couple at a time, this way is great for us. Plus, it looks cute sitting out just like this. 
For the runner, I put it on an angle.  If your on Instagram, check out @vhc_brands 
That is where I got this rug, runner and coordinating coasters in the Cobblestone line. 
Otherwise,find them here...

https://www.vhcbrands.com/Natural-Jute-Rug-Half-Circle-w-Pad-16.5x33-69385

I love the cottage look of them. They remind me of the coasters I grew up with in the seventies. 🤎🤍
I placed my vintage linen napkins that I had in the wooden box with some babys breath to compete the cottage mood of the room.  Silverware is placed in an old tin vintage can that I lined with a towel to keep things sanitary. 
Coasters... think outside the box like I did with this runner.  Stack them for heights and levels to keep it fun and interesting to the eye.  Here I put my ironstone butterpats with a tealight candle on them. Finally, use a vintage breadboard to tie it all together and to break up the patterns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment