Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday scroll stoppers

I love being inspired by photos on the internet.  I found these on Instagram and wanted to share them with you. This days theme is decorating with white flowers. 
1. @willandbea 
I love the white painted wood with the simplicity of the baskets and florals. This reminds me of slow living which is something I've been craving lately.
2.  @harnhamhouse 
The wallpaper and the headboard is absolutely beautiful.  The same muted tones make them match perfectly. 
3.  @oldwhyteinteriors
I have a love for ironstone and these tureen collection is absolutely beautiful how they displayed them. 
4.  @jasminabylund 
Peaches and sage muted tones.  Love these two colors paired together. Makes for a soft pallet and can we talk about that wicker sofa? 😍
5.  @lemondeagreable
Plaster and stone paired beautifully together. Reminds me of a very old cottage in Ireland. 
6. @burlaprosesrevivals
I love the patina in these cabinets.  I love how they mixed and matched the pieces.  It all ties together.  Loving the antiques that are perfectly in place. 
7.  @cowparsley_and_foxgloves
Thatched roof and a beautiful white flowered tree reminds me of a hobbit house. A beautiful space to sit and read a book and I just love the little basket hanging in the tree.
8.  @annakubel
The color swatches on the table, the wide open window and flowing curtains is so beautiful to me.
9.  @joeykendalbrown 
I don't know what it is about a small kitchen that I love but isn't this one darling? The shiplap wall, the large picture window and that farmhouse sink. So charming! 
10.  @tallwoodcountryhouse
White flower heaven! The baskets and creamy whites.  Beautiful! 

Thanks for viewing my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment