Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Fall Living room ideas on a BUDGET

Hi there friends! I decided to start decorating for Fall early this year in hopes of giving you some inspiration. Fall is my most favorite time of year so I won't tire of it easily. Besides, if you know me, I'm changing my decor around on a daily basis almost. 
On Instagram, I put a poll up to help me decide which room to decorate for Fall first. 75% voted for the living room so here it is. Never fear, the breakfast nook will be next week! 
In the photo above, I took wheat, dried grasses, things you find in nature and tied them together to hang upside down for added cozy texture. Decorating doesn't have to be expensive. Actually, my most favorite decor comes from nature. 
Last year, I found this old rusty Folgers coffee can at a thrift antique booth. I believe it was 2 dollars. I love using rusted old tins for vases. The wheat inside, I picked up at our local farmers market for a few dollars. I love to support our farmers whenever I can. 
One thing to really cozy up a room is to use textured pillows. Shop your home. Maybe you have that one pillow in another room that you never thought about being on your sofa before. 
Acorns. Take a walk outside in your neighborhood or in a park. You are for sure to find these gems all around! 
I bought this old scoop a month ago for $5. Scoops are fun to put pinecones in also for this fall and winter. Look outside for some fallen branches. Those are super cute in a container. 
If you have an Instagram account, please follow me @lambertcottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment