Friday, June 11, 2021

Bathroom shelf styling tips and decor ideas

Every season and sometimes more, I get the itch to switch my decor.  As I took down items off my shelves to clean, I decided I didn't want the same things back up.  This bathroom is the guest bath.  When I decorate, I keep in mind things that make sense in that space.  For instance, I won't put a rolling pin in a bathroom to decorate with. 🤢 You can imagine why 🙃
You get the idea.  I like to decorate with things that will be used in that room.  Thus bathroom, our guests use.  So,when styling these shelves,I made sure to have extra soaps and washcloths that an be easily accessible.   I like to add interest to the shelves as well to give the eye balance.  I painted this borzoi dog and thought it would look good next to the guest necessities.  
Notice the glass, chippy wood, soap bars.  All add texture and kept in the same color scheme.  The chalkboard is a mirror painted with black chalk paint.  Wifi password written in chalk is convenient for your guests. 
The opposite wall has a table with look books. Inside the drawer are private convient toiletries guests may need. 
Use a ladder for guests to hang up clothes or towels to use or dry out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment