Monday, September 14, 2020

Free Fall Decor

One of my most favorite things to do is to challenge myself on decorating without spending a dime. Whether its shopping my home or finding nature outside to decorate with, I love to challenge myself to make something I love even more than what I can buy in a store. 
So, off I went, pickin wildflowers. 

The large sheep painting is something I have been wanting to do for a while and I finally had the chance yesterday. I love it on this old wooden door. 
This cabinet is pretty tall so I knew I needed to raise this door up to be able to really see the sheep. I used a Longaberger basket tray turned upside down as a riser to lift it to just the right height. 
Next, I separated the drued out grasses from the wildflowers. I put the flowers in the gathering basket and the drued grasses in a vase to achieve this look. 
You don't necessarily need pumpkins, garlands and things like that to get a warm and cozy Fall look. Let nature show you what Autumn is all about. 🍂

No comments:

Post a Comment