Thursday, September 3, 2020

Toddler Autumn Photoshoot

I had a visitor today! My grandson came to see me and check out my new Fall decor. Of course all he noticed were the pumpkins. 
Now, he is all into climbing. On EVERYTHING. He had to get on the bench. So, up he went with his mammas and my help of course. I thought he would grab the sticks in the basket. Nope. It was the pumpkins he couldn't get enough of. Up and down he went with them. He is now convinced they are basketballs and soccer balls 😳. 
I thought these would make such cute pictures so I grabbed my camera, picked up the larger pumpkin, placed it on the other side and he zeroes in. 
That was my morning in a nutshell. 
Have I mentioned I love being an Omi (grandma)? Clothing and shoes from Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment